We are looking for talented software engineers to join our experienced international team. If you are looking for challenging projects, new technologies, willing to build something new, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Our structure is very lean and culture open to creative ideas. We are flexible in adjusting our work style, processes and tools striving to create the most productive environment. We like to say that we are Fintech as stable as large company yet as dynamic as start-up.
We offer freedom, latest technologies, agility and expect responsibility, excellence and productivity.
- Together with experienced team of Solution Architects and Tech Leads develop financial products on latest technologies
- Create high performance production solutions through code reviews via pull requests, high test coverage, static code analysis using SonarQube, performance monitoring and analysis using Kibana and New Relic
- Go extra mile, stay up to date with the latest trends in technologies, sharing knowledge with your team and not being afraid in suggesting technical improvements
Expected skills and experience
- You will have significant experience with development production systems using Java 8 and Spring ecosystem (Boot, REST, JPA, Data, Integration, Cloud, Security)
- Efficient coding, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, testable, maintainable, easily comprehensible and well documented clean code
- Knowledge of integrations, REST APIs, refactoring, secure coding, application performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Analytical and problem solving skills needed to break down complex issues and visualize solutions
- Being great team player as well as working independently with solid English reading and writing skills
We will appreciate but we don't require
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture, event sourcing, distributed systems and asynchronous communication, authentication
- Basic knowledge of Kafka, Docker, OpenShift, Camunda BPM, Kotlin, Scala, Liquibase, Kibana, New Relic, MySQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch
- Hands on experience with development tools: Intellij Idea, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Enterprise Architect, Swagger, JIRA
- You will professionally grow and have opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Competitive salary package and bonuses depending on relevant knowledge and experience.
- We are proud to offer challenging environment not jammed with bureaucracy and old technologies where innovative ideas are supported and highly appreciated, notebook with high-ram, 2 large screens, wifi with VPN and best working tools is for us standard
- We go beyond and offer 4 sick days per year, 4 EUR meal vouchers for all work days incl. vacations, home-office and sickness, multi-sport card with discount and company branded merchandise
- Our culture is oriented towards productivity and working in flexible hours or working from home is not issue for us - we like to work together and it is easier to share experience with team, but if you like and helps your performance to work from home we will support you
- You will enjoy fresh fruits, juices, snacks and tea or coffee, great events, table football with champions, quizzes, games, company parties, team buildings