Ferratum Group is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Ferratum has expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, Ferratum is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. Ferratum Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU'.
- Design and architect next generation system architecture and automation solutions
- Research and evaluation of technologies and building POC on top of them
- Developing new ideas and enhancements based on contact with stakeholders, internal customers, development teams and support teams
- Building and evolving CI/CD platforms with the goal of moving changes to production faster and safer
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices
- Act as consultancy matter expert for development and operations teams during various stages of implementation
- Create documentation materials and mentor other teams regarding new designed solutions and technology
- Build, maintain and improve next generation system architecture the "Infrastructure as Code" way
- Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliablility of the system
- Develop tools and processes for better utilization of underlying compute resources
- Create documentation materials and mentor other teams regarding designed solutions and technology
- Strong infrastructure experience / 3+ years of the system administrator
- Strong background in Linux based systems like Redhat/Centos
- Extensive experience in shell scripting and automation using Bash or Python
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible - preferable
- Experience with container orchestration and resource management: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker - preferable
- Good knowledge of AWS; EC2 instances, networking
- Basic understanding of software best practices such as Agile-based development, DevOps, coding guidelines, code reviews, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience with Kafka, Mysql, HAproxy, Nginx, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, JBoss, Hadoop, ...
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Terraform
- Programming skills in Groovy, Java, ...
- Competitive salary package
- Fast growing company with start up plus culture
- To learn and work on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
- Opportunity to use English on daily bases
- Challenging environment where innovative ideas are implemented, supported and highly appreciated
- Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
- Smoothies and fruit
- 4 sick days/ year
- Sporting opportunities
- Financial Remuneration 3500- 4500 EUR monthly (gross), based on skills and experience level
You can learn more details about our architecture, and what we are trying to achieve also here (only in Slovak):